03 October 2022

Witchtober 2022 #2: Broom

 This one is from a memory of pure terror I have: While at university I had a summer-job cleaning up and looking after a large greenhouse on a hospital grounds on weekends. The place was used to for garden therapy during the week but on weekends the cat and I were alone there. One day I had the task to clean all tables in the room for group works. I flipped the tables over and underneath them there was a huge amount of spider webbing and spiders. I took a broom to it. Then the spiders did a counter-attack:


Medium is a pencil-scribble on paper. I ran a pure b/w filter over it by turning it into a monochrome bmp for a bit. God, I hate spiders. BUT I've since gotten over the worst of my arachnophobia, being able to even capture and put outside the largest local spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment